Are you into waist training lately?
That is a serious work, where you have to wear a durable, elastic, and steel-boned corset; with its tight compression around the waist, wearing it the first few weeks can be very challenging, making you want to quit.
If you are having difficulties wearing the cincher, below are the secrets on how to wear cincher efficiently and safely:
1. Purchase the right cincher of your size
One of the common mistakes of many women when buying a cincher is not paying attention to the size. Not because you want to have a faster result, you have to choose cincher with a smaller size. Poor or bad fitting of corsets is very uncomfortable and can be unsafe for your body too. So, choose the right cincher of your size. You may consider one of these top women’s waist trainers.
2. Choose a cincher that can fit your current body type
Cincher comes in several different styles and kinds; most of these are based on different women’s body types. To make your waist training effective, you have to choose according to your current body type. For instance:
• Are you a plus size or do you have the standard body size? A plus-size corset has a size of 34-46, while standard corset size has 32 and under.
• Check the shape and curve of your waist
3. Remember that your waist needs to be “in seasoned” before you try a tighter cincher
The word “training” has something to do with a step-by-step process; so, if it is your first time to do the waist training, you should not immediately try to lace your cincher too tightly, because your body will automatically react in a bad way. Below are some tips on how to lace your corset efficiently and safely:
• Lace it according to what your body can accept
• Make sure that you can still slide some of your fingers at the top or at the bottom of your cincher
• Since the boning of the cincher will do the shaping, try not to force the corset too quickly
• Adjust the cincher according to your comfortability
4. Make sure to wear the cincher at allowable hours
If it is your first time to wear a cincher, you have to take it off from time to time. According to the experts, cincher must be worn 1.5 to 2 hours, especially for beginners. Repeat the procedure two to three times a day until your body is able to adjust with how the cincher works. Then, train your body by slowly extending the hours of wearing the cincher.
5. Make sure to partner the cincher training with a healthy lifestyle
If you want to achieve that hourglass body, you have to partner your training with a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthily, reduce carbohydrates, and increase protein intake. Also, do not forget to hit the gym once in a while or do some cardio exercises, but do not wear your cincher while you are doing some workout.
Wearing a cincher can be very challenging; however, if you wear it accordingly, waist training can be easy.