AS corded cleaners get better battery models and also get power-capped by legislation, there is an emerging point that cordless cleaners are the best. During the launching of cyclone V10 cordless, the company promised to stop development of any full-size plug-in vacuum cleaners. For Dyson’s V10, the cleaning performance is fantastic, the tools are outstanding, the ergonomics are excellent and run times formidable on any setting. Read more here too.
- Weight- 2.68 kg.
- Height- 250 mm
- Length- 1249 mm
- Width-256 mm
- Charge time- 3.5 hrs.
- Bin volume- 0.77 Liters.
- Cleaner head- Torque drive & soft roller cleaner head.
- Cyclone technology- 14 concentric array cyclones
- Filtration- Contains a whole advanced machine filtration.
- Run time- Up to 60 minutes
Its review price on Amazon is $699.00
- Better cleaning and Incredible suction than mains powered machines.
- Floor heads clean right up to the edges.
- Excellent battery life.
- Right size bin which is easy to empty.
- Great for pet homes and stairs.
- Brilliantly designed tools.
- It is expensive.
- Not quite good on Max mode.
- Still uses only one battery.
Key Features and Design.
From the previous v-series cordless cleaners, this cyclone V10 has received significant upgrades. The main changes are the placement of the bin and cyclone, new battery, redesigned impeller for proper air flow through the machine and a new digital motor.
Another feature is the three detail tools which are:
- Combination Tool- Two tools combined as one to simply switch between surfaces.
- Crevice Tool- Designed for cleaning narrow gaps and around edges.
- Mini Motorized Tool- Motorized brush bar which sucks hair and ground dirt in tight spaces.
The new bin assembly and cyclone has been flipped around from a vertical under-slung position, and it is now horizontally in line with the motor. Its V-series bins are far much bigger than before which gives it the superb dust capacity of a cordless cleaner. Also, it has a mini soft dusting brush consisting of soft nylon bristles to clean delicate fabrics and surfaces.
Another improvement over previous V-series cleaners is the attachment of a rubber pad on the bottom of the cleaner. You are now able to stand the vacuum up vertically or lean it on a wall without fear that it will slip over and fall.
Additionally, its motor, cyclone, and bin are aligned so that air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line. This creates 20 percent more suction power than other V- series cleaners such as Dyson V8 vacuum cleaner. At full gas, the digital motor spins at an incredible 125,000rpm.
Why Buy the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute?
The V10 is superbly designed, stupendously powerful and delivers an outstanding cleaning on any surface. This new model really stands out in how much run time you will be getting at this large level of cleaning power. The V10 is the first cordless cleaner that can comfortably replace the primary cleaner in most homes because it is utterly brilliant.