Athlete’s foot is a fungal disorder that affects the skin around the foot. Its symptoms are itching, cracks on the toe webs and scaling of the soles. The fungus which is mainly found in moist environments can be transmitted through direct contact with a contaminated person, or by accessing areas contaminated with the fungus.
There are various methods of getting rid of this infection. It is, however, advisable to go natural to avoid the side effects of prolonged use of chemically manufactured drugs.
Several natural products such as oregano, thyme, clove lavender, tea tree, geranium, chamomile, cedarwood, eucalyptus, and peppermint can be used to combat the fungal infections. The natural antifungal products should contain some of the essential oils as key ingredients.
Most of the natural antifungal products available in the market are in the form of ointments or creams. The 100% natural antifungal foot cream is however advisable for the following reasons.
The foot cream is not only meant to curb fungal growth but also to keep the feet glowing and healthy. It hydrates the skin around your feet by trapping moisture. This will treat elements of unhealthy feet such as feet fissures, thick calluses, and bad odor. The natural essential oils provide soothing relief from the symptoms of fungal infection.
The foot cream contains organic and natural ingredients. Unlike other antifungal products, it does not contain soy, GMO or paraben which are harmful ingredients if absorbed in the body system.
Gently rub your feet with the 100% natural antifungal foot cream and your skin will feel rejuvenated. The cream provides a cool, soothing feeling that calms itchy aching feet.
Methods of use
Fungal infection is very persistent hence one has to ensure that they use medication to the letter.
- Clean the affected area and dry well.
- Gently rub the foot cream directly on the rashes and the surrounding skin
- Apply 2-3 times daily to achieve maximum results.
- Ensure to always wash your hands after using the cream
External symptoms tend to clear quickly, but the fungi have roots deep into your skin. To efficiently eradicate the infection, continue using the 100% natural foot antifungal cream long after the external symptoms have disappeared.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
Most pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are prone to get fungal infections because of their low immunity. Their condition, however, limits them from using a variety of products. Fortunately, the 100% natural antifungal foot cream is perfectly safe for them.
The numbers of side effects recorded from using this cream are limited. However, as soon as you notice a reaction, it is advisable to stop immediately and consult a doctor.
- Have complete regard for your personal hygiene by washing your feet regularly.
- Fungi flourish in a moist environment so try to keep your feet as dry as possible especially between your toes.
- Avoid rewinding unclean socks since they provide suitable conditions for fungi growth.
- Try walking barefoot at home to allow your feet to breathe.
- Don’t share your shoes or socks because the fungi is contagious
- Dry and air your shoes regularly. This will curb the growth of the fungi.
- Wear sandals when using public showers and pools.
- Use socks made of cotton or wool since synthetic materials lack absorbent fibers.
- Sprinkle some powder on your feet and in the shoes if your feet perspire a lot.
The 100% natural antifungal foot cream has worked for many people but if the symptoms do not disappear after prolonged use, visit a healthcare professional.